Chiropractic Care for Children
Dr. Courtney Davis has advanced training in pregnancy and pediatric care. Along with her Webster certification she has also completed her C.A.C.C.P certification from The American Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics.
10 reasons parents take their children to see a chiropractor:
- To encourage good neural plasticity (brain and nerve development).
- To support their child’s overall health and wellbeing.
- To help strengthen their child’s immunity and potentially reduce the incidence of colds, ear-aches and general illness.
- To assist with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome.
- To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies.
- To encourage good spinal posture.
- To help improve their child’s ability to concentrate.
- To assist with behavioral disorders.
- To help alleviate digestive problems.
- To assist with bed-wetting and sleep issues.
Do you suspect birth trauma?
Our newborn visits check for stress on the infant’s delicate nervous system that can be caused by birth trauma. Bellow is some common examples of birth trauma.
- Very quick labor
- Prolonged labor
- Breech or Posterior presentation birth
Parents who have brought in their newborns for care report more ease with feeding and nursing, healthier digestion, better sleep and overall less fussiness in their infants.